PVW 7.14% 2.6¢ pvw resources limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder notice x 2, page-50

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Interesting close of trade. ....... I must say ....... lol ........ 11 trades of 5 million shares exactly at 0.004 $20k worth. ....... now. ..... analysis. ........ who could it be now. ...... 11 retail sellers? ......... IMO I hardly think so .........5 million shares are a too square of a figure. .... .. why not sell earlier and through out the day in bits and pieces if is retail sellers ? ......... was it CPS or one of the big fish pulling a quick $20 k back out of their investment? ........ personally I don't think so. ....... was it a big fish spook wanting retail punters to have a sleepless night seeing a chunk of their portfolio wiped out all of a sudden ...... maybe. ........ why then would a big fish want to cause panic in the market and drive out weak holders ? ......... my obvious assumption would be to accumulate down the track. ......... let 5 million shares go in one hit at 0.004 and then accumulate 20 - 60 + million shares for example (lets say) at 0.004 ......... do the math. .....The brokerage costs are insignificant. ....... now next question. ....... why would they want to accumulate? .......to begin instigating a take over of the little retail fish? ....... remember that a big accumulator will not put profit in the bank until they redistribute or are paid a dividend for their efforts. ...... If you don't see potential to redistribute or get paid a dividend down the track why accumulate in the first place ? ....... what potential do the big fish see ? If that be the case . .... just my thoughts at the moment. ....... any other ideas everyone? ...... cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.636M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $5.968K 216.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23400 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 316023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.