AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

here 564xxl...here I think this is about my first post on...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    here 564xxl...here I think this is about my first post on Orocobre on that board 'investors hub'....notice the date.....then you can go back and read the other posts if you need further clarification. Hopefully this will convince you I am not here to discredit anyone or anything for any presubscribed purpose.

Column 1 Column 2
    0 nrcmedia Friday, 05/30/14 07:38:55 PM
    1 Re: None  
    2 Post #   of 668
    Column 1 Column 2
    Orocobre....book value $1.41 per share. So at 2.04 per share the real investment is .63 Book value considers all the assets of the company and if they were sold how much each shareholder would get. That value is $1.41 so in reality you are only risking .63 per share to buy something at $2.04 There are not many companies with that kind of value built in.
    The research on this company has been a labor of love the past few months. As always....I try to find everything I can that might be negative about the company. The only risk I see here is if the lithium market dries up...as we know that is not likely to happen.
    Orocobre is poised to start production in 3 months. Their scheduled production is for 17,500 tonnes of lithium carbonate per year. That comes out to $105,000,000 in gross revenues at $6000 per tonne on the world market....the first year. If you extrapolate that to 132,000,000 million shares outstanding that is earnings of .79 per share. At the accepted multiples of 12 times earnings the stock should be worth about $9.48 this time next year.

Toyota bought a piece of the company to supply them with lithium carbonate to produce batteries for their new EV cars....am I missing something here...or is this company worth about $10 next year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.