AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

and then there is you 5640486xxlxyz.....I love your...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    and then there is you 5640486xxlxyz.....I love your characterization of someone who is willing to spend the time to do research and bring up relevant issues about the company as whining....as if that somehow expunges your responsibility to hold the company accountable.
    Do you really think I care if anyone at the company reads this thread. I would hope they have better things to do...like running the company. So...no 564xxylz1540...there is no purpose for me posting here other than to keep 'you' informed about the stock you own. For that you should thank me. I will continue to accelerate my questioning and research the more insults I receive from you and your buddies. I think it is only fair to the 'real stockholders' that I not let people like you deter me from finding the truth. So far the truth has been the stock has headed down from $5 to $3 in the past month...but I suppose you find that acceptable....in fact you probably welcome losing money. You wouldn't possibly be holding a short position would you. It appears from your comments you would rather I stop posting and just let the stock continue on this downward spiral unhampered.
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 14/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.