PLS 13.1% $2.67 pilbara minerals limited

(Apologies if this appears too late in the thread, but have only...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    (Apologies if this appears too late in the thread, but have only seen the plethora of threads today and I almost posted this on the wrong thread... hey I still may have !!)

We often see the Buffett quote "Money transfers from the impatient to the patient" on this site. I'm not entirely sure that the activities of recent days adhere to that principle. I guess it is to be expected as we count down to some of the most important announcements in PLS history. People become nervous and expectant about the future.

The last few days appear to have been chaotic with the publication of the shareholders group, the continual decline in SP and then there are outside factors such as the upcoming votes in the UK (Brexit), Australia and in the not too distant future the USA. All these events will have an impact on the share price. The uncertainty of the Brexit vote alone has yet to be determined in relation to markets.

Most of us agree that the resource we have in PG is world class. There are 8 MoU's from which there should be at least one BOA. The DFS is not too far away and yet we seem to become reactive and impatient. I only hope that this does not play into the hands of those (potentially) larger organisations (and their BOTS) that are trying to accumulate for the lowest price possible.

While I admire the idea of a Shareholders group, I am concerned that in their quest for more transparency that it forces management to act in a manner that prejudices their judgement or impacts on future negotiations. Furthermore, I am concerned that if people choose not to participate in the group that will not receive the same information as the group. It really should not come down to one lot of shareholders against another which could very well happen here. Also I am unsure of the group voting patterns and whether there is individual choice on non take-over resolution voting.

While I prefer to remain anonymous, these are the reasons why I have not joined the shareholder group.

I have gained a lot of knowledge from various posters on here including those from the Shareholder group. while I may not be a geo, an experienced lawyer, or a trader I understand how business works and why most strategies are kept to a few people. At the end of the day we all have the same goal, we want the Executive to manage the company that maximises the benefits to us. Therefore I hope that all important information is shared by the group (if possible) and that exposure to such information is not pertinent on being part of a particular group.

Cheers, TCS
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.310(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.77 $2.53 $172.5M 64.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 295865 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.67 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.