PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Agreed Mr Bulligen, it is indeed a very interesting...

1. 8,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7997
    Agreed Mr Bulligen, it is indeed a very interesting conversation. These notices though do say a lot and need to be read carefully.

The appendix with the trading of the stock is a great one for people to study. Despite manipulating the price of a stock being illegal, if you look at a chart and follow the buys and sells through time, you can see some clear accumulation happening. They were buying on down days, then would sell if the stock looked like it was going to go too high. They would also sell on critical days when the SP was reaching a support point on the charts to make sure it was broken then buy later as stop losses went off. It is a fascinating look into how big boys either accumulate or sell a position.
    Can i suggest what they have put up in the buying and selling is actually the trading they were doing for Regal, but included it as they were doing the trades.

Also I can vouch for H00ts as he is a level headed poster that calls a spade a spade. The only stock I know he owns is a few CDU so he can participate in the conversation as a holder, but in his words, beer money holder. At one time I was totally against what he was saying about CDU, then I woke up to some announcements that seemed to contradict themselves, sold and changed my stance on the stock. I have been commenting there for over 2 years since I sold out, because the carpet doesn't seem to match the curtains on what is stated to what actually happens. IMO Hoots is definitely someone that you should pay attention to, even though we don't necessarily see eye to eye on everything, but the forums need more posters like Hoots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.