NSX 0.00% 2.1¢ nsx limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder - Probanx, page-5

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Below is a post on the ASX from the 24th of March

"I think you will find that there will be a bit of repositioning of blue chips particularly those that have performed so well over the last couple of years. Apart from a couple of managed funds and indexes I've moved a part of my portfolio into Bonds. And most individual holdings have been earmarked for sale just because I want a bit off cash handy should this coronavirus get out of hand. Which I personally think is inevitable now that we are getting clusters of cases with no discernible traces. This is the next step. The only shares that I plan to keep are my energy shares. Any downward pressure currently corresponds to movements in the All Ords. ISX is so immaterial to ASX that they haven't even put out an announcement. Even if ISX won the court case and damages, it still wouldn't be material to ASX. This is a flea verses gelding type situation and like most flea bites will go unnoticed."

As per that post I sold all my shares and crystalized some excellent returns.

Now just having a little some picking up some basement bargains but will mostly sit this out for a while.

If you ask kindly a can let you on to some of these bargains. One is a takeover offer that shareholders vote on the 20th of this month whether to except for $5.70 . And if accepted with be paid out in cash bi the 20th of April. The takeover entity is just the vessel of 2 of the biggest managed pension funds in the world.

And this is the kicker. The shares are currently selling at $4.95. That 18% profit in 3 days with no brokage fee for the settlement.

And there are plenty of others . Ask nicely, I want to help you guys. The only reason I became interested in ISX is because a couple of ISX shareholders started stalking me and down ramping my stocks, So I bit back a little.

I really hope you do well with this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.