SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Hi researchchandwin I agree with what you say but just curious...

1. 429 Posts.
    Hi researchchandwin I agree with what you say but just curious why you have so many posts lately on SGH and are not a holder or intended holder.
    Last year what drove us to dump our holding was constant murky information , just one situation after the other as well which didn't augur well for the future. ASIC inquiry then the UK operations bleeding cash and no strategy in how to correct that situation except it should be better next time. The real comment that made me fall out of my chair was some analyst predicting before the AGM the SP potentially hitting 20$ a share. The AGM made us make our minds up and sell at a loss, a broker called me a raving lunatic for doing so that is selling at 2.68, we had a large position at 2.84.
    Still I have a look occasionally to see if a miracle is about to happen and they carry out the near impossible . The only miracle I can see at the moment is they still have their head above water.
    Debt is an issue and nobody has ever mentioned the morale in the company , it certainly must be tested at the moment.
    Still I wait on the sidelines just to see if a miracle takes place then I will enter again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.