SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

researchandwin - I have politely asked you two questions in...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    researchandwin - I have politely asked you two questions in recent posts which you have for some reason declined to answer. Is there a reason for this?

The first was (effectively) how and in what timescale the syndicate of banks is going to go about selling down SGH 'junk status' debt to a private concern (given SGH is entitled to 12 months notice of repayment unless it's in breach) and the second was about the qualifications and experience you have that enables you to state with 100% certainty that the banks would be better off putting SGH into administration. For a start, how exactly are they going to do this when no banking covenants have been breached? Are you an expert on insolvency? Have you a lot of experience on how insolvent situations pan out and can it ever be certain an alternative approach would not have yielded better results? Yet you say it's 100%? Is this responsible?

I'm not being unfriendly - it is just much better to know what a repetitively negative (or positive) poster has by way of knowledge and experience to offer to back up his or her views. My questions were neither intrusive nor unreasonable in the circumstances.

Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.