DUB 5.88% 3.2¢ dubber corporation limited

Soulman, I would be more concerned by US earnings out this week....

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Soulman..Iwouldalsoaddweweremovingtowardstheendofthecycle..veryold..earningsinmanyindustriesfalling..massivemovesupinshareprices..liketheTulipbubble!!!
    Nowoninflation..wewereactuallyinadeflationarycycle..interestratescollapsing..andmanycommoditiespricesstaringtocontract.
    "ThevirusonlyprickedtheexistingbubblesinPropertiesandStockMarkets"..theactualworldwasslowingdownbeforethevirus...IndeedChina'sdebtlevelsweredestabilisingtheeconomyandChinawaspredictedtoslowdown..Europewascontracting..TheUSAwastheonlyeconomythatdespitebeinginabubblewasgrowingintheservicesectorinpoorlypaidjobsbutshrinkingonthemanufacturingsector!!!!
    Butsinceyouwanttokeepbuyingdon'tletmediscourageyou.
    AllthebesttoAll.
    "Now on inflation ..we were actually in a deflationary cycle..interest rates collapsing..and many commodities prices staring to contract.
    "The virus only pricked the existing bubbles in Properties and Stock Markets" ..the actual world was slowing down before the virus...Indeed China's debt levels were destabilising the economy and China was predicted to slow down ..Europe was contracting ..The USA was the only economy that despite being in a bubble was growing in the service sector in poorly paid jobs but shrinking on the manufacturing sector!!!!"

A lot of claims from you that you can't prove. There was no Deflation. In fact the prices of Real Estate more than doubled in the country were I live, and it seems in yours too. For the other claims you have Little evidence, also.
    I say it one more time, there is a stock market inflation and the reason is, that companies are full with cash (at the moment) because of Government money. So at the moment there will be no crash. The other variable is Trump, as long this man is president there will be optimism, no matter what leftists say.

Soulman, I would be more concerned by US earnings out this week. I believe some of the major airlines are due to report...
    Earnings are one of the biggest warning signs I see. JP Morgan is forecasting 49% down for 2020, Bank of America 36%... With the recent rally & dramatic downgrade in earnings, we are probably more overbought than before the crash imo.
    I Always go out in May and come back in August. I will stick with my old strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $9.936K 304.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1035775 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 234374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.