DUB 6.25% 3.4¢ dubber corporation limited

Soulman ..I think you have a real problem.. for sometime now I...

1. 2,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    Soulman ..I think you have a real problem.. for sometime now I have said HOLD ..in fact for a couple of weeks...I have been on hold not suggesting BUYING...now at 40c I was saying accumulate slowly and all the way down from 75c ..If you decided to sell today you would have made a lot of dollars..so what is wrong with that????
    Go speak to your broker let him/ her give you personal advice...he knows your personal circumstances I don't...for all I know you could be worth millions or need to sell to stay alive..our circumstances are all different and our risk profiles are different ..your broker knows yours and will advice accordingly.

I have said ,I believed if you can see through this market, to beyond this very difficult time you would make money.

I add this could be to the END of 2021 at least. I said I believed that people could eventually make money..but I also said it "could" also test it previous lows to form a double bottom at 40c... before it moves up again .it might not of course.

My views are based on a horrific market where bank stocks have almost halved.
    Top resource shares have lost 25% of their value and many other shares have lost 50% ...we are in a Bear market with a high probability of further drops in prices of all shares ahead..some experts have said a 70%. drop is ahead..I don't know.

You have clearly pointed out I have made my Negative views more than clear.
    "Now tell me what do you not understand about that!!!!" You were kind enough to point it all out..so I am negative..that's my view.

If you want to believe what you want to believe that's your view and you are entitled to it.
    I believe much lower prices in all shares are ahead..do you understand..further major drops ahead...clear?

"Now if you want to buy shares that's your view if you want to sell that's your view"..I can see through this mess hopefully to higher prices in due course by 2022 but most people can't..they will panic out.

Your decisions are yours..not mine and mine will change with changing circumstances...as so should all thinking evaluating investors.

Please remember that, and it's your money not mine...so make your own decisions...Buy/sell /or hold..
    Yes you will always be entitled to criticise my views as I will be entitled to criticise your views.
    Al the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $31.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $25.94K 808.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 499074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.