ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    Spaniard totally agree with your analysis..Times ahead will hard if not very difficult. Governments may pump but by the time the money gets there into the system from their delayed decision process and by the time it's spent from the pockets of a fearful consumer ..so much damage will be well underway...capital destruction well underway and enormous delay in a multitude of investment projects.
    It is doubtful just how much damage will be done in the property sector but perhaps we can conclude that the already slowing cycle will hardly be improved and this of course hits all sectors in construction from brick making to wooden polished floors and external businesses like carpets,white goods and furniture...not a nice contraction ahead..Seems the only beneficiaries will be debt collectors and toilet roll manufactures.I hate to even think of the unemployment levels ahead ..indeed although I am trying to avoid excessive pessimism ..many leading analyst are now telling us we may be faced with the first depression since the 1930's ..Roubini's interview is worth a look and I consider him to be the more rational of Economists.
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78666 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 722000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.