DUB 0.00% 3.7¢ dubber corporation limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder - Tiga Trading Pty Ltd, page-56

1. 1,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    Frank Lucas ..A culmination of events from very weak European Banks to an enormous change in the levels of demand and continuing high death rates continuing suggesting perhaps another 3 months of lockdown ...leading to a need for massive commercial and industrial restructuring world wide and of course a need for massive cost cutting for survival.
    Even the gold charts are looking like a collapse back to $800..All this including the integration of time cycles..lead me to the conclusion of a VERY bad next leg down In Stock Markets and a need to have an ultra conservative ��������....
    Again rapid upward spiking markets are still showing Greed not Panic...The deflationary �������� is not yet in markets...there "Is no belief of difficult times ahead In markets"...with rapidly falling profits...this panic Is still to come.
    Yes get of the tracks when you hear or see the train coming...USA Is now having more deaths than Italy ..more tha 2000 dying a day and months of lock down ahead and Industrial contraction...does not look good.
    So many brave People dying to protect others.
    Again I hope I am wrong.
    keep well,
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $3.139K 85.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1045314 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 3099 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.