DUB 0.00% 3.7¢ dubber corporation limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder - Tiga Trading Pty Ltd, page-57

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Hello Lord Bell,

I first met you (on these threads) a couple of years ago. In those days, I was critical of your opinions about DUB as you were quite negative about the company and it’s claims. However, I distinctly remember saying that I agreed with your assessment of the markets at that point (might have been late 2017 or early 2018). You said you believed they were over valued and thought a substantial correction was due eventually.

You subsequently changed your option about DUB and came on board. That’s when I stopped referring to you as “Ding Dong Bell” (quite insensitive of me really).

I have since come to the view that you are a very knowledgeable and experienced observer of the markets. You have a deep understanding of the machinations at work and a solid grasp of the history of the market over many decades.

So, for what it’s worth, I am taking notice of what you are saying and including those opinions in my investment strategy for the coming two year timespan. Forewarned is forearmed.

Others will have different opinions as is their right, but I for one wish to express my appreciation for your valuable insights and wealth of experience that only years and years alone can deliver.

Happy Easter to you.

Kind regards,
    Wiz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $3.139K 85.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1045314 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 3099 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.