RGL 16.7% 0.7¢ riversgold limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder Tolga Kumova, page-159

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    And after my call of 9.6 cents by 30th June , it will most likely advance very quickly through 11 cents , and then double again by landing somewhere's around 20 -22 cents by end of July ( per my above post ) . And if we simply take a look at BRB ( Breaker Resources ) - at the time of my above post , it was valued at $61 million , and since then has ' stacked on' $13 million to it's Market Valuation .....whereas RGL has only put on a trailing $6.6 million off a much lower base in the same comparative time-frame.

The facts of the matter here is that this Eastern Goldfield's precinct is actually ' Hotter ' than that of ANY of the Pilbara ex DEG's Hemi or even when measured up against the Paterson Area in and around Newcrest's Telfer or SFR's Byrah Basin Nearolgy. It's absolutely ' Super Hot ' , and I would almost suggest that there is some additional significant Corporate Activity circling a few of us at the present moment.

So who know's ...but I am definitely sticking with my ultimate 20 cent plus call sooner than later. Interesting that there is a number of ' Charting ' school's of thought that would also indicate that it is definitely a real possibility as well.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.467M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $259.8K 34.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4299526 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6686426 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.