RGL 16.7% 0.7¢ riversgold limited

down ramping/up ramping everyone has an opinion and an agenda,...

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    down ramping/up ramping everyone has an opinion and an agenda, if this was a pumped (possible, let’s be reasonable and not rule it out) then those who have pumped it will already be out, but they did a terrible job of it, I mean surely they’d have atleast used HC to make multiple fake accounts to spruce the prospects and from what I’ve read there’s been like 3-4 vocal proponents of this stock at best. Also “big dog Tolga” would have published more promotion then 3 tweets, I mean p*ss poor effort if it is but...ya never know. I think new management, the area they are prospecting in, the financial climate, the future projections of gold price, the low yielding alternatives, I just see more reasons to be bullish on RGL then I do bearish. Don’t forget there are a lot of holders @ float that arnt participating in any sell resistance because they have been in since day 1.

only time will tell but like any forum let’s all enjoy to get our opinions out there and let the future validate what’s what

I hope the prospects of RGL are rewarding for those who are investing in this early stage of development! GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.467M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $259.8K 34.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4299526 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6686426 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.