RGL 16.7% 0.7¢ riversgold limited

By my Calculation's AL8 is only 59.5% off from it's recent highs...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    By my Calculation's AL8 is only 59.5% off from it's recent highs of 21 cents . Importantly though , the difference between the two for me is the simple fact that the volumes traded as a percentage of the number of ' New ' shares issued or multiples if you like ...is that with RGL the volumes have been 10 -15 -20 times more - whereas with AL8 they have only been in the order of say 5 times the recent number of new shares issued. Even if you include the 5 million 12 cents options with 3 years to expiry - they ( the volume multiples ) are significantly lower that that of RGL.

The other point I would make in comparison is that the whole ' Hype ' surrounding the potential at Frisco was pretty much what fired it all up for them , and of course the tweets and commentary from Tolga. With RGL , we have only really seen the ' Hype ' from Tolgan , and are yet to really see the FULL reveal of what Rivers is all about. We do know that they have multiple ' Highly ' prospective projects - with one of which has already been ' Monetised ' to the implied value of around at least A$ 4 million .....and that's without a single drill bit I might add. And I'm referring of course to the Alaskan projects.

So I guess what I am saying , is the comparison is a bit unfair in that there has been far more volumes been transacted here on RGL . And with that increased volume , one should also expect increase volatility and swings in the SP. At least initially until the volumes firm up a ' New ' base and pivot point where you can actually see the new ' Wave ' and ' Spring ' occurring . For me this is has obviously been the 8.0 - 8.1 cent mark as previously stated. However , I was lucky enough to have picked up more as I said earlier in the low 7's . So we wait folk's , that's all we can do. But it will happen - that I am certain about.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.467M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $259.8K 34.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4299526 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6686426 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.