TRS 3.24% $3.50 the reject shop limited

Yeh KBB. Agree on the $16.00 fair value call - especially with...

1. 4,306 Posts.
    Yeh KBB. Agree on the $16.00 fair value call - especially with the new DC on the way.
    Not a big fan of TGA & CCV simply by what they do - but thats just me.
    The old LYC is very much a roll of the dice. The CEO is a cracker and has done a great job in keeping the business going. I see them more as a strategic play. If the World goes pear shape with the Chinese in the Sth China Sea then you would expect the price of Rees to go ballistic and LYC could do anything - $1.00? However if things settle down I really see them struggling - debt is huge and I cant but help feel it will kill them in the end. I still hold a few and will continue to hang on for the ride. Cant help but feel its the 100 to 1 shot in the Melbourne Cup but you never know - look at last years Melbourne cup.
    Not a fan of Myer - mainly because every time I go in store I have more chance of being stuck by lightning than being served. Big department stores just dont do it for me investment wise.
    As for the others I have no real idea and will have to look at.

I would like to give you something but I have to be honest I have been selling most things in this current mini bull run. My little spec stocks have had a great run and I would not suggest you jump on. Of the bigger stocks DCG, NCM, OZL, SFR and CML have had great runs over the last month or so but I am now out of all of them. The only stock I am now accumulating at the moment is CGC and I may have pulled the trigger too early on that one.

Anyway lets enjoy the ride on TRS. It will be a good problem to have to decide to hold or sell if it gets to $16.00 soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.50
Change
0.110(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $130.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.38 $3.63 $3.34 $386.3K 111.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160 $3.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.50 489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.