RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

who are you kidding fortitudo, go to the ASX web site, click on...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    who are you kidding fortitudo, go to the ASX web site, click on announcements, enter RMG, enter 2006, open the Annual Report & you will see that as at 30 June 2006, Tisia Nominees was holder #1 with 21,999,999 representing 7.59%, JK Nominees was holder # 2 with 19,123,744 shares representing 6.60%. I didn't bother going back any further but I will add that they continued to hold in the Top 20 every year since.

Clearly you have a very different definition of long term holder when you say "They never have a large holding for long". clearly Wrong.

Deansy & I have often disagreed on the finer points but I'd have to say there are few that would know RMG, the machinations there in, better than him. As to your other claim re Holloman etc, I think you'll find there were some pretty strong shoulders you'd have to have stood on to claim that one. I think back to Brantley, Paschal, derkfoote, smick aka colonel,sanybeachs,The Biz, Motopram2 & the list goes on.

Before you say rubbish like "Perhaps if you ever read or did some research you would see that these are ascent pumpers" I'd strongly suggest YOU do some research, read some company announcements & annual reports, attend AGM's speak to the major holders in person & stop living in a glass house.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.