RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

well done bogdanovich , and the panic begins. You haven't posted...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    well done bogdanovich , and the panic begins. You haven't posted one of your "witty pithy" negative posts for quite a while, nice to see you're still out there. Strange how Brantley & fortitudo posted on the thread going back years, I think Brantley ( & fortitudo) would be surprised to hear who he supposedly is given he's still an active catagory poster. I often wonder about motives of people who 'shout fire' in a crowded room for fun. Do I detect somebody trying to buy cheap shares? The announcements mentioned relate to a few sales not dumps & also they remained in the top 20. It was also a very selective use of announcements, how about mentioning all of the others like where they participated in capital raisings etc. Naturally as share capital is enlarged due to placements etc a person naturally becomes dilluted if they don't take up proportionately & can slip below the 5% threshold requiring a notice of ceasing to be a Substantial Holder (as defined by the Act) by taking no action. It doesn't indicate rampers, manipulaters. dumpers or other prejoritive.

I don't want to get into a slanging match with you fortitudo, we both have been here for a long time waiting for the same result as have many others I mentioned earlier. Good luck to you & all the loyal band that have seen more than their share of ups & mostly downs with this one.

I wouldn't get too excited about the coal mines in Indonesia re ADD fortitudo, they have been a long time coming & no apparent result other than a heap of management costs being extracted, hence JR up there currently trying to find a replacement. The last thing we ned in RMG is a commercial link with them via merger etc. Its embarrassing enough sharing an address in Perth with them & a director. To give him his due, I get the feeling JR must be pulling his hair out with that company. I also think Mr Stevenson would rather forget Holloman's involvement with ADD, let's hope he can help make RMG a success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.