RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder , page-33

1. 148 Posts.
    Thanks Fort.

Like you I have been around here a helluva long time.... Been in and out of these over that period, where I have seen a scalp. Hold a substantial portion now, through 3 different
    entities. Took up 2/3 of our entitlement in the recent rights issue.

Looking forward to the Accent P&D when it comes along....

The RMG forum has had its series of spruikers and defeatists over the time. Some of the spruikers were great, as they actually posted facts and reason, as well as hard evidence to back up their posts.

One particular spruiker, who is hanging round at the moment, has never posted anything other than rose tinted positivity, that is so far removed from objective analysis that I simply don't even bother to read his tripe now. Seems he has obtained a bit of a following though.

I lurk here, but only post when I feel strongly that someone needs countering, or when I feel I can contribute something WORTHWHILE to the discussion.

Being self employed, I don't have oodles of time to do research, but from the research I have done on RMG, I believe there are, and will continue to be, opportunities for good short-term gains.

Good luck to believers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.