BCI 2.13% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

Hi guys.Unfortunately I've being thinking of selling for a...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi guys.

Unfortunately I've being thinking of selling for a while. This is nothing new. And I'll be sad the day I sell, I'll mostly miss the posters here on HC. I won't go on about it, there's alot more important things to talk about than what I'm going to do in the future. I'm just letting you know so I'm not misjudged as a downramper. If there wasn't another stock to go to, I'd be sticking around, but I've found another stock which I'll swap over to in the nearest possible future. Sorry, I know this doesn't sound good, and I'm also aware of the moving average and the other Tech stuff. This will be my last negative post about BCI. From now on I won't give any further negative commentary either. I'll remain more on the sidelines from now on since I won't be offering any more opinions about BCI unless asked. I'm just no longer a long term holder, but rather a holder who'll sellout when this current trend has gone past it's used by date.

Since this is my last negative post, I might as well take full advantage of it. I'll be biting my tongue as I go.

That article of Tils' yesterday only confirms that I will be making in my opinion the correct decision. I buy into companies for their management. The stock that I will be moving to has better management than BCI. Firstly, are management doing away with updates now? Is it now the case that we find out stuff from some bloke hanging around a roadhouse. I mean that article stated that Coongan will now be pushed back and Bonnie East will be made a higher priority for future production. Crickey! Lucky for us shareholders that that bloke had a pen to write that down otherwise us shareholders wouldn't have found that out. And it's also lucky we have Tils' eagle eye to find such articles. Perhaps I should be hanging around the Celtic Club in West Perth to find out what the company's future is. And this line to me speaks volumes, this guy is either being flippant to Mike when he said it, or it highlights how badly management is doing at getting information out to possible funds/investors.

"as many people might possibly consider BC Iron to be the Outcamp mine and that’s it."

Absolute Classic (:

Also, I wish redrockgeo posted. I know he reads the forum and is a holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $677.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $18.25K 77.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 248937 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 75990 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.