VYS 5.88% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

With the recent news of Neil Golding taking over of Frank's...

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

With the recent news of Neil Golding taking over of Frank's shares of 10.6 million, and Frank no longer having shares in MHM, this may install some confidence from the market into MHM, Neil Golding will have just over 10.2 % of the company, this will elevate Neil to # 2 share holder of MHM. Also with news to come from the new filter upgrade at the plant, and pending news of AL80 contract sales overseas. I believe the current sp of MHM ATM to be undervalue, once the market see's the new output from the plant, as well as the pending contract sales of AL80 overseas.

I believe the market will re-rate MHM from its current price of 12c, upwards to a new 12 month high of 40-50 cents by years end. The other thing to consider is this, will there be any more left field announcements from the company? we are still yet to hear of the JV partnership between Frank and his two partners, with the recent news of Franks share, can we expect some more news of this soon. This is the one bit of news that is keeping people away from MHM.

We all know of what good news can do for the sp of MHM, if we do get some more good news on MHM, this will push up the sp of MHM hopefully to a new 12 month high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 31.5¢ $175.3K 536.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14915 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.