NWH 0.98% $3.09 nrw holdings limited

Brochan, I feel the issue is the air of concern in the market in...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Brochan, I feel the issue is the air of concern in the market in general. I don't really understand it but it's undeniably there and putting a limit on the general market. Bank results are the goods but everyone seems intent on finding the reasons they are crap. Well, after 30 years at this I can assure everyone that if you look for crap in anything you will certainly find it.
    It's sentiment. I can't point to anything more than that.
    Even if the doomsayers worst expectations eventuate you are looking at about 7.5% ff divi. So where is the problem unless yours is a traders style.
    Is anyone suggesting there are fundamental problems in NWH's model. Not as far as I can see but I welcome comments from anyone able to enlighten me because I don't like making mistakes.
    I always ask myself the following question when ups and downs in any stock happen - 'is anything different today than to yesterday, or are we seeing the impact of sentiment'.
    It's clear to me the only concrete NWH news in recent times has been positive contract awards.
    Bear in mind I am an investor. Short term anything is of total disinterest to me so the effect of short term sentiment is easy for me to ignore. If you have a traders style ignore everything I say.
    good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.09
Change
0.030(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.12 $3.03 $5.690M 1.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9359 $3.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 17386 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.