SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hi Fib, yep below. Jason Peterson also appears as Celtic Capital...

1. 3,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Hi Fib, yep below.

Jason Peterson also appears as Celtic Capital and Professional Payment Services. I was excited to see that the #1 shareholder in SBN is also the #1 in CYP.

Also 6 of the top 8 SBN shareholders are in the top 20 of CYP. Anyway have a look below.

I have held SBN for a while, although not bought any recently as I am waiting to see what they announce. They have been talking about looking for biotech acquisitions for some time, related to asthma, and hopefully the reason it is taking so long is because they are cautious about finding the right deal.

One other thing to note which is what attracted me to SBN - the guys behind it - Forrest Capital. Check out their history of doing the same thing with other unloved stocks. Forrest were the ones behind the amazing re-rates of:

Cynata (CYP)
    Oncosil (OSL)
    Spookfish (SFI)
    Actinogen (ACW)

If you look at all the above charts, each has done very well, and I am speculating that something similar will happen to SBN. SBN could quite easily multi-bag from current levels. It's just taking a long time but personally I think now would be perfect timing for them to enter into a deal given the current interest in the biotech sector.

shareholders.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.