CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2875
    Hey Glyco...nice....

The other Mr Liu I found previously is this gentleman in Washington at Promontory Financial Group...could be one of hundreds though I guess...lol

The other thing on the Ann I just noticed is Huang became a Sub holder on the 5th Mar - day of NXR Ann - (and subsequent dump / oversell by some) - now we know who was soaking up the shares that day - he / she must have loved that dump and price drop....

http://www.promontory.com/Bios.aspx?id=1679

Robert Liu
    Principal

Robert assists clients in evaluating performance improvement strategies and managing regulatory and business risks, such as corporate governance and anti-money laundering.

Representative Engagements
    Assisted one of the largest banks in the United States in implementing cost-saving strategies.
    Helped one of the largest banks in Europe strengthen its counter-party credit risk management for its operations in the United States.
    Advised a major Wall Street firm on its regulatory compliance strategies in relation to the Dodd-Frank Act.

Experience
    Prior to joining Promontory, Robert worked as a consultant at Yale University, helping design and develop new educational programs offered by the Yale Summer Session. He was also teaching assistant for the course “China in the Global Financial Markets” at the Yale School of Management. While at Yale, Robert was also among a selected group of students studying in the “Faith and Globalization” seminar under former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.