BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-18

1. 11,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6401
    Hey benerick, while I am glad you enjoyed the post, please don't in any way allow it to make you feel better.

Please keep your negative bias for CAS for now, as until management prove they can make the decisions and achieve the results I talk about, they have been all talk for about 18 months (albeit they did get Posse finally up, did make a small amount of money, did purchase the Juruena project and very very slowly resurrected Borborema.

While I was not surprised about the Juruena aquisition, in hindsight CAS should have raised extra cash, other than the IFC money to ensure they could fully fund the 'exciting' exploration targets. But I won't go further about hindsight. All too late of course.

I agree there is no official talk about Borborema, but CAS must look at multiple ways to achieve the stated purpose of CAS - enable shareholders to eek out a return. As I understand it, CAS has recieved interest in the project from time to time, BUT.... as to the seriousness of the interest, I do not know.

Just for interests sake, if one looks at some of the many broker reports on CAS. (the more recent ones). 4 valuations I got for Borborema alone ranged from (AUD)(Fully risk adjusted) 37, 196, 130, 60 - Average being - $105 million.
    If CAS decided to simple sell the entire project, even if they only got $40-50 million, that would basically fund Posse expansion (wet+fines) and allow the development of Juruena. I am not saying this will occur, but if CAS wants to stop further dilution and actually develop a strong base for production. Something needs to occur, unless of course they get some ridiculously good results from Juruena. ha.

The main reason I have averaged down, is above all, because (IMHO) CAS is going to have a decent amount of newsflow for the next 3-6 months (I cannot guessimate any further out than that).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.