LOM 7.25% 7.4¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Good evening all. Just got home from a long day and saw we had a...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Good evening all. Just got home from a long day and saw we had a good announcement. Share price stagnant - interesting!

For those that want to hold longer term - which is me now, the current sp should be of no concern.

Ive read all posts today and i agree with a poster that something big is brewing this week and we "may" see an announcement that will re-rate the sp.

Im more pleased with the after maket announcement of a significant shareholder. I believe it does tighten the registry which is good for holders of LOM.

reading from the experts on here, what Lucapa are doing through findings is abnormal. This positive abnormal behaviour will eventually sink in to the market place and it won't be long before the sp sits higher than today's levels. (IMO)

Finding diamonds of this stature will be the norm now from what i read. This surely will eventually have an effect on sp.

Ive learnt finally that you need to be patient with Lom. They don't bring additionally machinery to site unless they need to use it. Using this machinery will only further acceletate more of the current findings.

I and others look forward to these test results and i think that its this announcement that will grab the markets attention.

L - Large

O - Out of this world

M - Multitude of Million Dollar Diamonds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.005(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $28.42K 405.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54746 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.