LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

The game changer is coming as i can clearly state the excitement...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The game changer is coming as i can clearly state the excitement of management on the anticipation of the lab results forward coming..its not just L259 but the clear signal to how many other kimbos are diamondiferous.What some do not understand when classifying if economical or not is due to the average of nearly all diamonds being found way below surface and the economics of digging is like a needle in a hay stack,the game changer and speed to what they can be brought to market is as clear as what is returning right now,that simple ,that shallow changes everything,and management know this.Timelines as stated are now irrelevant its simply hours of production and already the DMS plant has been supercharged to process 150 tph from 100 and now the screening is coming into place allowing further economics /return/production.
    My thoughts are there is another kimbo left of the river between L259 and west of L46 as the expansion of diamonds in the outer fields lends weight so far to this thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.