SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

3k bought today as I see more volatility in the USD. China was...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    3k bought today as I see more volatility in the USD.

China was hoarding more Bitcoins last week. China will hoard more gold as a hedge against economic downturn to protect its Yuan roots.
    China increased its Foreign reserves in the UK last couple of weeks.
    China experienced more capital infows from foreign direct investments

Yuan is stabilising and Mr Xi has learned a week Yuan didn't solved exports problem. He must do whatever it takes to protect Yuan, in order words to protect capital outflows as US is a looming threat for a CARRY TRADE in light of a rate hike versus China central bank which is lowering rates to spur its economy.

China will establish its bonds to be officially traded international in December 2015 so that could help to stabilize its equities and to make sure there're enough investments to ride out the storm.

Global economies are still a worry that's why a US rate hike will be defered next March 2016 because US imports price is still stagnating due to strong dollar and global deffationary effects.

Japan index will surge due to stronger Yuan, stronger USD and stronger global currencies. Other countries will have to reduce their foreign reserves to prop up their currencies against strong USD. They will also have to issue more Government bonds to be ready for more volatilities.

The more volatility the more appeal to Gold especially in China where It's the MOST worry some and the most GROWTH aspects.

Volatility is here to stay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.