CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-27

1. 66 Posts.
    Thanks to MeToo and Names - Re IGS, you could be right. I used Comsec info but as my value estimate is piddling it doesn't matter either way. However European Lithium's current value could be a much more interesting investigation.
    I researched alternative battery technology and there doesn't seem to be any immediate rivals that will threaten lithium in the near future. Flow batteries are a way off widespread use but hold promise for stationary use. So... forecast lithium shortage seems quite credible.
    Tesla is diving right into lithium technology...

"In April, US-based technology and automotive company Tesla unveiled Powerwall, a cheap lithium ion battery, soon to be churned out on a massive scale in a giant factory being built in Nevada.
    The battery is estimated, with add-ons, to cost about $5,500.
    By 2020, the factory is expected to produce 35 gigawatt hours (gWh) of lithium-ion battery storage each year, more than the entire worldwide production of the batteries in 2013."
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-21/home-battery-storage-to-revolutionise-solar-industry/6870444

As I mentioned in my first note, I gave no value to any existing holdings. Surely they must have some value despite devastation caused by the iron ore price rout and dismal outlook, which makes it puzzling that the share price is below even cash and equivalents by something like a third.

So much for Mr Market's tantrums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.