MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

I am trying hard to establish what (if anything) motivates these...

1. 334 Posts.
    I am trying hard to establish what (if anything) motivates these people, other than receiving a fortnightly salary from the money made directly available by investors like us. One clue might lie in the recent AGM held in Christchurch in October of last year. Definitely worth watching if you have 45 minutes to spare and in interest on how to motivate an audience. See what you think about this whole 'presentation', including the enthusiasm of the 2 speakers (and 2 speakers only), the body language of the various directors (and one in particular) and the way the exit(s) of this venue were seemingly being guarded by 6 people, legs spread wide and ready to stop anyone from leaving halfway through this 'show'.

boringmeeting_blogmain.png
    Depiction from a non-MJP related presentation

I have directly & indirectly attended many AGM's and this definitely ranks among the most 'memorable'. Maybe (and cross fingers) it is investors like us with critical and constructive feedback that will place a proverbial extra teaspoon of sugar into their morning coffee's. Although the recent ASX announcement still has not been added to their website, an update from their holiday in Dubai has. In summary of this trip and the way I interpret this:

1) Great to get out of the Christchurch office for a week or so
    2) Tens of thousands of dollars in airfares & accommodation (can't wait for the next balance sheet announcement)
    2) Another set of personal interactions with his highness Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
    3) Lots of positive feedback from up to 28,000 trade buyers, but no definitive sales
    4) Sales leads that will be followed up with announcements being made "at the appropriate time"

By the way, MJP has repeatedly (and obviously unsuccessfully) been advertising for 11 key staff members since 5 July 2015 on their company website. Wonder why their collective 'enthusiasm' is not sending sparks into the relevant worlwide aviation employment pool for these 11 positions?

7 Tips for an Investment Pitch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.