3PL 2.78% $1.05 3p learning limited..

If i have no idea then it should be very easy to show how my...

1. 117 Posts.

If i have no idea then it should be very easy to show how my comment about deferred revenue is wrong. Instead you failed to address the specific points I raise and then try to infer something about me personally.

I'm happy to admit my error about not understanding the nuances around auditing and thankfully I was able to learn something out of that.

You're assumption that I am disgruntled ex staff is interesting. Firstly because it is wrong but also because I noticed that a key point listed in the presentation on page 11 Americas - Building Scale is this line "Recruitment and retention of sales staff a key challenge" This must be a big issue for the company given it is specifically listed as a key point in the glossy presentation.

It would make sense for someone who wants to invest in this company to try and seek out some ex-employees and get to the bottom of what this means. I'm sure hedge funds with the means to track these people down and short the stock have done similar things in the past. Thank you for highlighting this issue.

You seem to have all the answers....and if explaining how I am wrong about Deferred Revenue is a 'waste of time' then perhaps you can explain these 2 facts.

The stock fell 25% after the result.

The stock is down 44% from the IPO price.

Why do you think this has happened?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3PL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.030(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $296.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.05 $27.43K 25.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 370 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 5889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3PL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.