NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-123

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Only 1 on my ignore list.. the skipper of the vessel.
    A few other contenders from the syndicate, but definitely not the discoman!

Meanwhile, someone is quietly accumulating, nothing too obvious, just slipping a million buy in at a time... while keeping the downward pressure in to their buy with their stacked orders at 2.5-7. Flushing out 2.3/4 sellers who are sick of waiting.

More get accumulated on close if anyone lists after 4pm.. don't ever sell after 4pm, they'll always rig it down to the lower.

Recent updated holder lists I've seen lately have 1 of those top holders buying at least 400000 on the day of the list.. disco if you've got the same list date, can't see them catching Mr Yogi, but will be interesting to see if they jump up a spot on the podium soon! The longer we wait, the more they get. Also a commsec nominees further down with a large buy and sell on the same day.. fun and games!

Come on Nor, surprise us with something pre-TechKnow.

As much as I generally disagree with all coco's conspiracy theories.. now would be a good time for that pump! Pull those few stacked sells out, thin depth beyond them, everyone probably expecting some decent news/price increase over the coming month or so before any placement.
    Nor will want the price higher before then..
    Really not likely to see many sellers anywhere near current prices, especially with an Affinion mega deal surely closing in..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $15.53K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 163888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.