NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Big mobs like Devicescape, Salesforce, Affinion (and by the...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Big mobs like Devicescape, Salesforce, Affinion (and by the sounds of the half yearly, more distribution partners on the way)..
    They don't partner up with Nor unless they know they're a seriously good thing.
    Let alone major card processors/issuers (huge credit card companies with billions of customers), and global banks/financial institutions that are mentioned, just for starters!
    Sounds like Nor are getting everything in place for long term success.

"It may be important to note that given the complexity and nature of our commercial environment, creating mutually rewarding contracts can involve extended lead times but come with enormous long term benefit to all stakeholders."
    .. ENORMOUS!
    While some posters constantly sook about delays to world message/wifi, and post their screenshots with red dates that have passed... There is very good reason some things are delayed, as focus and resources are directed to much bigger and lucrative things that were not expected by anyone. It's looking like it won't be long before more more than we could have imagined starts falling in to place and drawing serious revenue..

"Overall, the entire World App Suite has been well received by several customers and international prospects
    with enterprise (BYOD and Compliance) and loyalty interests. These have led to formal negotiations, detailed discussions, and term sheet presentations, giving management fair expectations for an eventful remainder of the year."
    .. are we already at "term sheets" with these!?

How has HC overlooked so much of this?
    Oh that's right, it's been flooded with hundreds of "CR" posts from the skipper syndicate..

No wonder Top 20 holders are loading up, just a pity 1 or more of them have been driving the price down in low volume, to keep accumulating everything at lower prices.
    This ABN AMRO holding says it all and several others climbing towards the T20 podium.
    Bastards are leapfrogging me! Without selling any shares, I might be out of the 10 soon they way it's going!

I hope the price flies the right way soon, once the manipulation/stacking is gone, we know how quick it can move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $15.53K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 163888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.