NOR 3.92% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

sorry buddy couldnt help with the frankfurt deal. my teslar...

1. 421 Posts.
    sorry buddy couldnt help with the frankfurt deal. my teslar powered cart is only good for 7 hours at 40 kph.
    sorry cant post flicks details on here she got really upset and threatened my online time.
    be patient, ill get it on before NOR makes money.

i thought Hollas return would be good for discussion and in a way it has been but still some are just so stubborn to other possibilities.
    quoting stuff is simple actually understanding it is quite an art form.
    just ask Lib powerbrokers in WA. they made a fantastic call doing a preference deal with PHON and now my mates Colin and Liza are out of office. Old Joe is battling to hold his seat and want to challenge for leader. that would be funny if it wasnt so sad for that state. talk about self interest above all else.
    i wish is was listed on ASX .

Disco is predicting a trading halt i see. good for him. i'm not sure what he does for a crust but i hope he is better at than forecasting announcements.

well Billy my time [ computer time ] is up for this morning and its time for an early lunch and my weekly checkup. it brings out the best in me and Flick. i think you would like her. she is pretty good nick for a 55 year old.
    if i get the chance ill have another look at the gossip later today [tonight or even tomorrow your time] and hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for NORons and our shareprice.

trading halt takeover news from AT &T, gm's last ute goes to Holla and its free drinks at the Elgin for all NORons

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 4.6¢ $455.7K 8.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 34870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.