ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    I don't think there's any concern at all with cash mate.
    Paul will have no trouble getting what I believe will be a small placement of $1-2m max.. basically just to see it through comfortably until more contracts roll in from now on.
    They basically said in the half yearly they were expecting to have the first big Affinion deal (major credit card mob) drawing revenue BY the July-Sept quarter. I know they are majorly confident there!
    Decent Corona contracts must be close.. from what I can gather, there's the few big companies with thousands of employees - so we would assume they will be much more significant that the little $50k jobs they signed up last year.
    This next quarter should start to see proper revenue throughout the 2nd half of the year, along with the smaller contracts adding a bit, and no doubt R&D.
    Can't imagine them raising much at all, and diluting anywhere near current prices..
    I think we can expect some good news finally in the coming weeks.. and while many posters will just call it a pump.. I don't think it will be the case at all. It's just the way the timing will pan out, results are due, things have taken longer, but it's all about to start happening.
    Let's hope the presentation kick starts the dismal share price.. and message..
    Then as soon as we see a big affinion/credit card mob signature, wouldnt be ay all surprised to see the price double.. we know how fast it can move
    Maybe some Corona and other surprises too
    Last edited by Holla: 16/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.