CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    OK..
    I wasn't going to bother coming back on HC.. but, after seeing how the Nor thread has been so far derailed by the syndicate of downers over the past month or 2, I will give you all a few posts now - regarding Mark Iliff, the top holders, and my opinion of what is actually happening with Nor - and I can tell you that the chatter on HC recently could not be any further from reality!
    I've been keeping an eye on the Nor thread lately.. and seriously, the majority of the posts are a disgrace! half of the posts over the last month or 2 have been either negative and suggestive manipulating, or basically posts about if Holla has sold out, what he's thinking!
    I know Nor monitor HC and are aware of the constant barrage by non holders, but refuse to waste time responding. As I said, the chatter is the opposite of reality.
    Billiard.. seriously mate, please stop trying to suggest on here that myself and other big holders could sell out, or might be selling out. We all know you're a trader, we know you hate the stock when you aren't holding, we know you sold out with a big loss around 1.9, we know you will do anything to discredit and talk it down in the hope you can get back in around that price, and even though it won't get there, when you do get back in, you will talk it up and sell out .1 or .2 higher.
    I've told you all along I knew someone with 40+m shares.. but you claim everything I say isn't true.. I've told you I have 15m, but you doubt that.. So, I will show you the current T20.. but I think you would already have it, anyone can ask for it. I'll even tell you in the next couple of posts why Mark and others have been buying Nor.
    .. and seriously mate, all the manipulative posts. My favourite was just before the half yearly report, you get on here posting something like how you predict their cash position will be 2.4m, then when it was a bit lower, you follow up with a barrage of posts as if it's "even worse" than what you thought!.. pretending to study and follow Nor.. when YOU and everyone already knew they exact figures from the QUARTERLY!!!
    NOTHING had changed with the quarterly figures, the half yearly is exactly the same, both to the 31st Dec..
    People on here after the half yearly trying to suggest the price should crash! it had already from the quarterly, there was nothing new!
    Anyway, I will follow this with a couple more posts on Mark, and Nor.. because I know you are all so desperate to actually know some fact, rather than all the false speculation.

Big thumbs up for Holla back!
    See if I can last more than an hour this time..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.