NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-432

1. 3,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1315
    Nah, it's only a 15min presentation, but people will be able to speak with Paul and Steve Tot throughout the day in melb on Thurs. Paul and Nick in Sydney tomorrow.
    It's my understanding that there will be an ASX presentation before tomorrow's TechKnow slot (11:40am).. so we would expect to see that either later today or tomorrow morning, I think.
    There will be buyers/traders ready to load up tomorrow.. why I think it might be a good punt this arvo!
    Not sure whether we should expect anything in the pres that will shoot the price up, but very confident they will impress with what's ahead in the near future. People will hopefully see how big this thing could be, and how far advanced they are. Basically confirmation to the market big things are coming, not just a placement like the downers have been preaching for over 6 months! I think message alone will spike the price, and it must be imminent if they have a page/link on their site ready to go (that hustle & grind somehow found last week!).
    If they reveal some Affinion progress (major credit card mob) or Corona.. we will be back to 4c in no time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.