NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-79

1. 38 Posts.
    The due diligence was carried out by me for these investors in the early stages, I have a technical engineering background. NOR in the beginning was all about Corona, and Worldphone was potential cream and not yet released. As the company has now evolved to have a suite of products that are very complimentary, these investors are very excited with prospects. Of course we would all love a sale or contract, but IMO it is not that far away. Distribution deals might not be a sale, but companies perform a high level of due diligence before engaging in deals. Therefore they must see potential and value in NOR's products.

The company has made assumption that didn't pay off such as Corona Version 1 with physical hardware instead of the cloud based version currently. Users believed the cloud was more advanced and secure. Monetising of Worldphone was disappointing for most investors, but user uptake showed it was a rough workable app yet the SP went south. I think most of our confidence took a hit during that period. I think we are looking at NOR maturing very quickly, the board and products are stacked. Confidence is strong, maybe not on HC. But as shown by larger more resourced and knowledgeable investors (not a crack at anyone) taking more of the pie, this price is a no brainer as an entry point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.