CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-23

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Sometime Sophs get burnt too, like here, case and point.

This whole sector is being kept up on hot air. Until Australian licenses are procured revenue streams are going to be minimal and do not nearly justify the market caps.

Good on you for getting in at 22c, I hope you took a tidy profit and aren't letting it dwindle.

Interested to see in what sense you feel the credit raise was a complete success. Anything concrete on where that money went at this point? Not where it is said to be going but what it is actually doing now apart from paying wages and how the spenditure has positively affected share price. Genuine question.

I don't feel the over suscriptions and refunds are a positive at all. Reading this thread it seemed there were a lot of pissed off investors who felt let down by it. (I mean obviously they will be real happy now the share price is below 69c. But I would have been pissed if I'd tied up my money got a small percentage and was awaiting refund of $10k plus.)

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on you.

Before everyone starts crying about down ramping I am just giving my honest opinion. People come here to see that so save your breath.
    In all honesty I would get in on this at a much lower price but do not think so highly of myself that this post will take it anywhere near my target price; which for anyone interested is 30-40cents. Something I feel is a fair value.

Any constructive corrections or rebuttals more than welcome

Good luck to all and set yourself a exit price. Remember any profit is profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.