MVL 0.00% 0.9¢ marvel gold limited

Hi @denver, I'll have a crack at answering your question. I...

1. 28 Posts.
    Hi @denver, I'll have a crack at answering your question. I apologise in advance if I blabber on as I've had a few vino's over dinner, but I'll try and keep it concise and pertinent.
    In regards to notifying holders immediately it will depend on whether negotiations have broken down completely or not. If they are ongoing, with a few small terms to iron out then there is no real need to bother / discourage shareholders until they are sorted. Remember, Graphex are negotiating a major deal with huge Chinese companies, so when it comes to finalising investment agreements these terms unfortunately take time. Trying to get board approvals from these companies, along with arranging face to face meetings with the director's / consultants of these companies again takes time.
    If the negotiations have completely broken down then this would be price sensitive information and should reported. If you follow other graphite peer companies, there is one in particular that had MOU's with Sinosteel and SINOMA in place. Now their announcement of these failed negotiation only came out the exact same day they happened to announce a new MOU. Is this sheer coincidence or gross negligence? I wouldn't be a happy camper if I invested my hard earned in that stock without knowing all the facts. Having said that, if they had reported it any earlier the share price would have tumbled, so somehow they managed to let that one slip through to the keeper.
    In regards to letting family and friends know, then that would be deemed as insider trading and another issue. Of all the stocks I have traded / studied, I can honestly say this is by far and away the most tightly held stock I have seen. Looking back at certain announcements that I personally would have thought to be major de-risks and cause the share price to rise in terms of a speculative stock, were the approval of the mining licence in November (where the weekly chart actually went down from 38c to 33.5c in the lead up), and the upgraded resource announcement in December where again the chart dropped in the lead up. Therefore there is absolutely no indication that this management would be involved with such matters so you can probably put that one to bed. Personally I've always respected managements announcements in that they always seem very controlled and don't seem to over exaggerate things as apposed to other mining stocks.
    In regards to the latest downward price movement I agree the chart looks 'technically' garbage! It showed signs of strength in that was a former runner and can make great gains very quickly, but unfortunately when dealing with small cap mining stocks unless there are regular updates with progress investor confidence can drop pretty quickly and as such people would rather pull their money out (force prices down) and try and invest somewhere else that is trending up. Obviously with a commodity like graphite it is all about offtake agreements and when that happens things will go crazy. For me, why I and many other have held on is because we know 'fundamentally' this stock is amazing. Won't go into all the details as I assume anyone viewing this stock already knows what it is capable of.
    Maybe I am the eternal optimist, but time will tell very shortly if I'm completely wrong or not. As per the latest quarterly announcement, negotiations were continuing in May. Maybe a few investors have gotten anxious and sold out with no news yet, or maybe there is some shaking of the tree going on to see who can hold their nerves, after all the market is founded on fear and greed. I'm more excited that there was a buy order at 38c on Monday 16% above the current price, than I'm worried about the current lows. Followed the stock today and when the sell orders of 30c were executed, immediately there were some buy orders placed at 29.5c and later at 29c. There are definitely some solid investors waiting in the wings. Don't know if anyone remembers the 200,000 buy order on just last week. So again, I could be completely wrong, but am hopeful that someone or some firm is trying to scare nervous investors into selling so that shares can be accumulated at rock bottom. And as it is currently trading at an all time low, the price is definitely rock bottom! Hopefully some buying volume comes in over the next few days but all of this is completely irrelevant if a positive announcement can be made regarding offtake and financing.
    That's enough from me, back to the wine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 145462 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 755442 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.