MVL 0.00% 0.8¢ marvel gold limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-16

1. 5,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1137
    Agree with bfg's sentinent re management... also, after asking some people in the know re Chinese dealings in general, quite often they don't want much at all out in the public... so it's quite possible management are keeping news and expectations in check for our Chinese parties sake... not material news, but, just unnecessary fluff and pressure.

I think the price is a mixture of a bit of impatience, fear of the deal taking too long and just general market sentiment....

Like all stocks that have had lengthy highs this year and fallen since, the share is susceptible to being sold in may or June to crystalise capital losses.... after all the sp flew to 60 and been above 35 for the majority of the last 10.5 months since floating. So a fair few holders will be at a loss... just not the ones in the float.

There will definitely be a plan b under review. Management are too smart to consider the Chinese a 100% done deal... they would be looking for alternatives in case it fell over... however I would think they are still extremely confident of this deal getting done. Just smart to not get blinded by the light...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $7.172K 874.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2329408 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 698867 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.