YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Good sign. Got some more today. Have been looking through yowie...

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Good sign. Got some more today.

Have been looking through yowie social media;

Things I liked were the responsiveness from yowie in replying to comments. This is a good sign.

Also the general american population were really excited. I noted in a lot of comments people said they had seen yowie in stores however didn't know they contained suprises. I'm guessing the chocolate is geared towards americans as most of them seemed to rate it ok. From the Australian Instagram most aussies are not a fan of the taste, probably due to the fact they use to be cadbury. I'd rather be pleasing the taste of americans at this stage.

I think the marketing could do with some work, they have some videos that are really engaging however they don't promote the product enough. One video I saw with large responses didn't have the product at all just the yowie logo and characters - this is a waste of time. They have to follow up these videos with a strong representation of what a yowie product looks like, the chocolate and whats inside.

Toys were a massive hit and also the quality of them was regularly commented on them. This is good as kinder suprise have dropped the ball in this area. Got a few kinders for easter and the toys were garbage.

Have tried to get my hands on some yowies in Ballarat, been to iga, big w and the reject shop. Couldn't find any which is annoying. However I guess this means there's good room for growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $375 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.