EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

I agree Doc a smart company should be looking at all avenues to...

1. 319 Posts.
    I agree Doc a smart company should be looking at all avenues to get more wells drilled that is where the revenue is coming from & that is where the company is seen as successful in what it is bringing out of the ground,This is what Banks notice when they are servicing a loan to a company,Why a farmin at all,I do not see why EGO cannot start a domestic wing selling gas to house holds & small business just as Kleenheat gas does not only as another way to raise revenue but also raise the profile of this company especially if the product is cheaper than its competitors & there are plenty of overseas financial billionaires who would fund more drilling in return for product,I think you realise the country that I am referring to
    This is like any other business if you cannot generate the product it cannot generate growth.

Especially agree with this below.
    Our money invested isn't part of a 5 yr life style it is expected to deliver returns especially when we have so much untapped potential. If you continue to go slow and under achieve then go home I say. Enjoy the life style mode with someone's else's money. Not mine.
    Last edited by Samurai8: 29/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.