RFG 1.27% 8.0¢ retail food group limited

Madamswer I love your comments and analysis on this matter. I've...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Madamswer I love your comments and analysis on this matter. I've chuckled to myself reading your other posts and it's great that you share your thoughts and give us an insight into your fantastic engineering brain. There's a number of reasons I've invested in RFG. The bulk of it's profits come from coffee, to my understanding 60%. Coffee has been consumed by humans since the 15th century and I can't see that stopping anytime soon. RFG roasts over 30% of all coffee beans that enter Australia. RFG has until the last few months been given a very favourable press. Year on year it has always appeared in Tim Roths Top Stocks, the Motley Fool harp on about RFG on an almost weekly basis. RFG pays a very good fully franked dividend. It's been a surprise to me and probably a few others on RFG's fall from grace, and so soon. In Queensland RFG have almost completed a large new headquarters which they plan to move into soon. This doesn't sound like a company which is in decline does it? In my earlier comment about RFG being good value in which you disagreed....for a stock that was $7.30 not so long ago now going for $4.40 paying a 6.1% fully franked dividend, I would of thought without doing a mathematical sum, common sense would suggest that RFG is looking cheap for any long term investors. I noted your target price of $3.80 and it will be interesting to see where this stock finally finds a bottom. Thanks for your thoughts madamswer, and I say that without any sarcasm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $291.2K 3.689M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 529406 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 161903 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.