WCN 0.00% 1.5¢ white cliff minerals limited

Hi Punter45 and all, The shareholders gave the un-dynamic duo a...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Punter45 and all,

The shareholders gave the un-dynamic duo a big vote of confidence recently and even gave them a performance bonus so I can’t see the point of moaning now!

I agree the London listing will be a costly gravy train for the shareholders to cover and it will no doubt lead to an even greater shareholder dilution as more shares are created; although the London boys may not be so easily fooled.

You can’t blame Todd and Mike if they can get away with underperforming and taking five-star wages and conditions and their shareholders provide them with bonuses as well, why should they worry about shareholder value.

In my opinion you may need to wait another 3 -4 of years before the KR property is sold off to some company with a real intention of mining before you see a return on your investment.

I commend the current shareholders on the philanthropic view towards under performing company directors of ASX listed company’s and do hope their benevolence is eventually rewarded.

I believe this company has some very interesting opportunities that may one day be commercially acted on; however, for the foreseeable future I feel there are better places to place one’s hard earned dollars.

I was never a big fan of George Bush but I did enjoy one of his quotes and I’m sure Todd and Mike would feel the same, particularly with this new group of sophisticated holders.

“You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.”

How is the 2017 drilling program going these days we don’t hear a great deal of news on this?

I don’t think the ink will be dry on the Mike’s Knightsbridge apartment lease before the tin is once again rattled for yet another CR and subsequent dilution.

I strongly recommend full research and due diligence be completed before entering any company let alone this very speculative end of the market.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $191.6K 12.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8916665 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1688253 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 5690752
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.