MSB 0.53% 95.5¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-58

1. 5,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    As much as I find some of the banter on the msb forum entertaining, it's slightly dulled and soured by the awareness that the decline and destruction of equity has had a significant effect on the lives of the 'investors'. This destruction is occurring in place of economic efficiency aimed at long term value creation which then flows into the economy via jobs and sustainable development which in turn benefits society as a whole. (Paraphrased from United Nations principles of responsible investing).

Unfortunately the governance of msb is lacking which is letting down its shareholders. If one is interested in gene therapy and stem cell research maybe it's worth reading about calimmune and investing through csl?
    Rather than trying to find or pick the next csl, it's sitting right in front of everyone's noses. Csl is a fraction of my portfolio due to its 'rich' valuation but it certainly demonstrates the principles of sustainable development and as such is a member of the ftse4good index.

Ps madam, there are a lot of us wishing you would spend as much time on other companies threads as you do on msb, but I understand there isn't quite the 'substance' in the discussion as there is here..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.005(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.0¢ 93.5¢ $2.477M 2.610M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 14809 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 10582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.