MSB 1.55% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-73

1. 16,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8330
    "You can watch and study from afar and see the mistakes but if you have never walked in their shoes you will never know. Sounds like the football supporter on the sidelines who abuses a player for missing a goal or not going in hard enough but he was never good enough to play at the top level. "

One doesn't need to have to have "played" at the top level of business in order to be able to observe whether the top-level players are scoring goals or not.

There is a highly visible scoreboard that will tell you that.

Just like there are scoreboards in the business world which tell you how company executives perform over time.

"Being a leader is a thankless job,you just cannot please all the masses so I am happy with MSB board and my investment and other's are not, who is right and who is wrong, opinion game I suppose."

Well, there is an independent arbiter, which provides an overall reflection of who is right and who is wrong... its a company's share price.

As for your assessment that being a leader being is a thankless job, MSB's CEO has been paid the better part of $10m, and the company CFO has been paid almost $5m overt he past 5 years.

How much more thanks than that do you think needs to be lavished on them, and the other MSB directors?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $2.433M 2.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 72431 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 20225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.