PSL 0.00% 2.2¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-15

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Yeah.. this a little confusing on review.. 277mil ord shares issued to hardy shareholders and no other substantial shareholder notice.. the question also remains when they say hardy "share holders" who "they" are or is it just tom langford and his wife (trust).. I will have to order an asic extract on this me thinks.. either they have a crap load of shareholders with minority interests (unlikely) or there has been some massive sales.. and also here we have the exact amount that was issued as performance shares to Thomas that convert to ordinary shares on the achievement of 50,000 ounces of gold.. and this ann indicates they are ordinary shares.. did I miss an announcement somewhere?? Whats going on.. either they have sold down 277 mil ordinary shares and performance shares have converted, which is not possible as no jorc compliant inferred resource has been announced or there are additional pending announcents on substantial holders.. why also the constant fanaticism with 111,111,111 shares. Even the exclusivity shares was this 11,111,111 combination. And the difference on cap raising to sophies and hardy shareholders was this number.. Bit of games here I think.. Will want to get some crystal clear clarification as to what was actually done by these hardy shareholders in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231055 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 88000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.