SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-4

1. 65 Posts.
    Thanks you for our assessment waking eagle
    Is there any notes on this forum that captures the complete story so far
    There are many on this forum who have lost significant value in their super and lost real value by the capture and dilution of their share by 95% (maybe that should now read 99%)

I know your comments are targetted at those looking to speculate or recent jump in or jump out of the SGH

But if someone here could take a moment to explain in English (not finance speak) what has happened to us poor investors who believed the utter nonsense and delusion spouted by Andrew Grech John Skippen and team. (To quote Jim’s sign off Tagline - “trust us” “the most comprehensive due diligence I have ever seen”

Having seen some of the auditors that arrive from these big accountancy firms they are mostly barely old enough to drive.. most having finished university that same year..!!

The directors seem to have been incompetent in their duties, have racked up debt then been sold to AC you have annnexed and seperated any value in the company (ie the UK division with its potential law suit)

They have then used there voting poser to capture 99% of the shares in the company

Their are may investors here who’s only crime is to have believed what we were being told. Is their now recourse at all for those of us who had our shares diluted by 98% then further had these shares taken away and diluted 100/1

I understand the financial market is owned by these sharks, however surely there is some legal recourse of action?

Your or other knowledgable investors thoughts are appreciated

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.